<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3122795872761979294?origin\x3dhttp://mybleedingmem0ries.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.April 19, 2009 ' 9:12:00 AM Y

Why did you runaway.
I feel so lonely.
I really want you by my side like before.
Where did you go away.
I miss you so.
I find you everywhere and
i lost being pampered and you're having fun outside.
Where did you go running away.
I been finding.
Where's your promises and swearing
Im the Only One
that you gave me.
What mistakes did i do to you and
what wrong move did i make until
you runaway and i lose you.
Inside i keep it deeply.
The Memories between
You and Me.
Im trying to understand what happen.
Maybe i was harsh or my attitude
until Our Love was destroy.
I always said You're the Only One.
Maybe to you all that is meaningless.
What do you mean you still wanna make friends.
I treasure the love that i given you
without bearing the consquences.
Now i realise what is Heart Feelings.
Without you here by my side
there's no meaning im in this state.
Is this what i get for being sincere
until i forgot my own self.
Why am i here still waiting
and loving
even though my heart you cut through deep.
Never ever thought of hating you for what you did.
Now i realise to myself
all the promises you never meant it.
Just let me be here healing my own wounds
and while im here
i will keep waiting and waiting.
Even if there's alot of bricks and sacrifices
i will go through it without thinking
untill i cut my veins.







★ana.
DSC02698.JPG
‡Muhd Razeen
‡Dec14th1987
‡Female (LOL!)

★love.

♥ Family, Friends, Crews
♥ Motorbikes
♥ My Beloved Camera
♥ Cracker Jack Racing Team
♥ Music
♥ Skirts and Dresses
♥ Lime Green

★music.

★backies.

★things to do.


★wishy wishy.


//