<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3122795872761979294?origin\x3dhttp://mybleedingmem0ries.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.May 14, 2009 ' 9:22:00 PM Y

You dont realise
I'd do anything for you.
I'd wanna steal the stars out from the sky above you.
I would tame the wild hurricane wind.
If you take this heart of mine.

How i wish i can say dont make me wait one more day.
Don't you forsake this love so great if you ever feel it.
But i know you dont.
I wish to walk to heavens gate with you.
How i wish you would say "I love you"

We've been friends
and how i wish we been so close together.
I want more to satisfy this hunger.
I want your body
mind
spirit
and soul.
But i think i wouldnt happen.

Baby let's set the wheels in motion.
Youre the cure to this heart that's broken.
Come on baby.
Let's seize the moment.
Just say the words I long to hear spoken
But i think i gotta walking into a rosebush and not get pricked by thorns.

Don't you worry.
My tears will soon be over.
Im just going away to get over you.
With your conscience clear for a new life ahead.
Don't be sorry.
I really need to hear the truth.
But the only thing im asking.
Cos i need you to
Remember me.
Maybe time alone will make you see
and how deep our love could be.

Cos i know
this the first time in five years now.
Now i surrender my soul.
Cos you're always
keepin' me waitin'
anticipatin'
I hope when im gone
you would find the love i had for you.

I give up as i know there's no glimmer of a chance
And my dream is just a fairy tales.
Trying to invite love and a perfect romance.
A burning passion
oh baby you're my destiny.
But I'll be there
even though you don't care.







★ana.
DSC02698.JPG
‡Muhd Razeen
‡Dec14th1987
‡Female (LOL!)

★love.

♥ Family, Friends, Crews
♥ Motorbikes
♥ My Beloved Camera
♥ Cracker Jack Racing Team
♥ Music
♥ Skirts and Dresses
♥ Lime Green

★music.

★backies.

★things to do.


★wishy wishy.


//